If a groundhog could hog ground, it would depend on many factors;
1. The territorialness of said groundhog,
2. The amount of wood that a woodchuck could chuck, and the size of the area that the aforementioned wood lands in,
3. The mental ability of said groundhog,
4. As said on QuestionSwap: about 5 iambic pentameters,
5. It depends if a hog is already hogging the aforementioned ground that the groundhog wishes to hog
If you have the better answer, then send it to us. We will display your answer after the approval.
Rules to Post Answers in OneStopFAQs.com:-
There should not be any Spelling Mistakes.
There should not be any Gramatical Errors.
Answers must not contain any bad words.
Answers should not be the repeat of same answer, already approved.
Answer should be complete in itself.